But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning, then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man.
– C.S Lewis
UNFRAMED PRINTS INFO
- Professionally Printed on Ultra-Premium Luster Photo Paper
- 11 mil thick
- Slightly glossy
- Fingerprint resistant
- Frame NOT included
- Made to Order
- These prints will last a lifetime behind glass
FRAMED PRINTS INFO
We offer frames in three different styles. Black, White, and Natural Wood.
- Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 189 g/m²
- Acrylite front protector
- Hanging hardware included
Canvas prints are printed on Acid-free, PH-neutral, poly-cotton base. Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas. Canvas is a great option because of its minimalist beauty without the expense of framing and matting.
- Mounting brackets included
- Hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- 1.5″ (3.81 cm) deep
There are no reviews yet.